- (usually with "well-"): Having favorable rapport with a powerful entity.
- (mathematics, topology, of a topological space) That cannot be partitioned into two nonempty open sets.
- (mathematics, graph theory, of a directed graph) Having a path, either directed or undirected, connecting every pair of vertices.
topology: cannot be partitioned into two nonempty open sets
graph theory: having a path connecting every pair of vertices
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- simple past tense and past participle of