covered (not comparable)
- Overlaid (with) or enclosed (within something).
- 2015, Shane R. Reeves; David Wallace, “The Combatant Status of the “Little Green Men” and Other Participants in the Ukraine Conflict”, in International Law Studies, US Naval War College, volume 91, number 361, Stockton Center for the Study of International Law, page 393:
- The “little green men”—faces covered, wearing unmarked olive uniforms, speaking Russian and using Russian weapons—have played a significant role in both the occupation of Crimea and the civil war in eastern Ukraine.196
- (figuratively) Prepared for, or having dealt with, some matter
- With my insurance, I am covered for earthquake damage.
- (poker) Than whom another player has more money available for betting.
- John has $100 on the table, while Jill only has $75. John has Jill covered.
- (dated) Wearing one's hat.
- See also Thesaurus:hidden
overlaid or enclosed within something
- simple past tense and past participle of