croise (plural croises)
- (obsolete) a pilgrim bearing or wearing a cross
- (obsolete) a crusader
- The conquesta of the croises extending over Palestine.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for croise in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of
croise f sg
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.|