- (electronics) Undesirable signals from a neighbouring transmission circuit; undesired coupling between circuits.
- (biology) The situation where one or more components of a signal transduction pathway affect another pathway.
- Conversation that is incidental to the topic under discussion.
- I couldn't hear the opening address because of all the crosstalk around me.
- A traditional Chinese comedic performance in the form of a dialogue.
- Synonym: xiangsheng
undesirable signals from a neighbouring transmission circuit (electronics)
conversation that is incidental to the topic under discussion
traditional Chinese comedic performance
- To hold an incidental conversation