delouse (third-person singular simple present delouses, present participle delousing, simple past and past participle deloused)
- To remove lice from.
- A veterinarian could delouse your dog.
- To apply insecticides or insect repellents to, in order to be sure that no lice or other parasites are present.
- During the Korean Conflict, American soldiers were deloused with DDT upon entering basic training.
- (computing, transitive) To remove malicious software, such as viruses, trojans, spyware, or worms, from.
- A deloused computer may still be considered no longer trustworthy.
to remove lice from
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked