See also: doit
Audio (AU) (file)
- Used other than figuratively or idiomatically: see do, it.
- You did it! And in record time! Congratulations!
- (colloquial) To be appealing or suitable.
- Synonym: fit the bill
- A green shirt with orange slacks really doesn’t do it for me, I’m afraid.
- (slang, euphemistic) To have sex; make it.
- Synonyms: bang, get it on, have, sex; see also Thesaurus:copulate
- He was upstairs doing it with her.
- 1968, Lennon–McCartney (lyrics and music), “Why Don’t We Do It in the Road?”, in The Beatles (The White Album), performed by The Beatles:
- Why don't we do it in the road / No one will be watching us
- (rare, slang, euphemistic) To urinate.