See also: doit
Audio (AU) (file)
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see do, it.
- You did it! And in record time! Congratulations!
- (colloquial) To be appealing.
- A green shirt with orange slacks really doesn’t do it for me, I’m afraid.
- (slang, euphemistic) To have sex; make it.
- He was upstairs doing it with her.
- (rare, slang, euphemistic) To urinate.
- (to have sex): bang, get it on, have sex; see also Thesaurus:copulate
- (to urinate): do business, pass water; see also Thesaurus:urinate