- (music) Any of a wide range of electronic music genres.
- 2012, Michael Campbell, Popular Music in America: The Beat Goes On:
- By mid-decade, electronica began to chart, in the music of acts such as Bjork, Chemical Brothers, and Moby, and the resources of electronica were integrated into other non-pop styles, such as the industrial music of Trent Reznor […]
- 2014, Timothy D. Taylor, Strange Sounds: Music, Technology and Culture
- New Age music […] like all musics, has its margins, and these are blurred with ambient, techno, and other electronica.
- Electronic items in general.
- (Internet) The data trail of an individual on the public internet. (Can we add an example for this sense?)
any of a wide range of electronic music genres
electronic items in general
data trail of an individual on the public internet
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- (Classical) IPA(key): /eː.lekˈtroː.ni.ka/, [eːɫ̪ɛkˈt̪roːnɪkä]
- (Ecclesiastical) IPA(key): /e.lekˈtro.ni.ka/, [elekˈt̪rɔːnikä]