- intirety (archaic)
- (US) IPA(key): /ɪnˈtaɪ.ə.ɹɪ.ti/, /ɛn-/
- (UK, General New Zealand, General Australian) IPA(key): /ɪnˈtaɪ.ə.ɹɪti/, /-ˈtaɪ.ə.ti/, /-ˈtʌɪɹəti/, /ɛn-/
- the whole; the complete or amount.
- Due to the early rainout, the game will be replayed in its entirety on Friday.
- 2019 September 8, Andrew Benson, BBC Sport:
- This was a superb win, albeit a somewhat controversial one, a great drive in a thrilling race, in which Leclerc had to sustain the most intense pressure from one Mercedes driver or another for the entirety of the race distance.