- (General American) IPA(key): /toʊˈtælɪti/
- Rhymes: -ælɪti
Audio (UK) (file)
totality (countable and uncountable, plural totalities)
- The state of being total.
- 2019 January 14, “Exploring the SCP Foundation: SCP-2935 - O, Death”, in The Exploring Series, archived from the original on 25 March 2023, 0:36 from the start:
- There are a number of SCPs and tales that look at potential apocalypses, but rarely with such totality as SCP-2935, a parallel dimension in which death prevailed.
- An aggregate quantity obtained by addition.
- (astronomy) The phase of an eclipse when it is total.
- (state of being total): entirety, totalness; see also Thesaurus:entirety
state of being total
astronomy: phase of an eclipse