See also: Expansion
Audio (US) (file)
expansion (plural expansions)
- The act or process of expanding.
- The expansion of metals and plastics in response to heat is well understood.
- The fractional change in unit length per unit length per unit temperature change.
- A new addition.
- My new office is in the expansion behind the main building.
- A product to be used with a previous product.
- "This expansion requires the original game-board."
- (act of expanding): contraction
terms derived from expansion
act of expanding
fractional change in unit length per unit length per unit temperature change
product to be used with a previous product
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked