- Rhymes: -ɛɹɪk
- Pertaining to, derived from, or containing iron.
- (chemistry) Of compounds of iron in which it has a valence or oxidation number of 3
- ferric acid
- ferric bromide
- ferric chloride
- ferric fluoride
- ferric oxide
- ferric state
- ferric sulfide, ferric sulphide
- ferric orthophosphate
- ferric phosphate
- ferroso-ferric oxide
- potassio-ferric sulfate, potassio-ferric sulphate
chemistry: of compounds of iron in which it has a valence or oxidation number of 3
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.