genealogically (not comparable)
- Using genealogical methods
- From a genealogical perspective.
- (linguistics) Genetically (by being members of the same linguistic family).
- German and Danish are genealogically related.
using genealigical methods
from a genealogical perspective
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked