- A military action consisting of armed forces of one geopolitical entity entering territory controlled by another such entity, generally with the objective of conquering territory or altering the established government.
- The entry without consent of an individual or group into an area where they are not wanted.
- an invasion of mobile phones
- an invasion of bees
- an invasion of foreign tourists
- (medicine) The spread of cancer cells, bacteries and such to the organism.
- (surgery) The breaching of the skin barrier.
invasion f (plural invasions)
- “invasion” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).