landsman (plural landsmen)
- The opposite of a seaman. A person who does not go to sea, who lacks the skills of a sailor or who is uncomfortable on ships or boats.
- (oil and gas industry) A person who negotiates leases, contracts and other business deals between producers and landowners.
- A fellow Jew who comes from the same district or town, especially in Eastern Europe
- Someone of a similar heritage or belief system
- (obsolete, nautical) A military rank given to naval recruits
- (opposite of a seaman): landlubber
Declension of landsman