- (in combination, usually hyphenated) Having or exemplifying a mind of the stated type, nature or inclination.
- a fair-minded person
- a fair-minded decision
- literary-minded, literature-minded, two-minded
- Having a preference for doing something; having a likelihood, or disposition to carry out an act.
- I am minded to refuse the request.
- Order another drink if you are so minded
- He seems minded to go ahead with the plan.
having inclination for something
- simple past tense and past participle of