- Having a mind (inclination) for something or a certain way of thinking about things.
- Having a preference for doing something; having a likelihood, or disposition to carry out an act.
- I am minded to refuse the request.
This adjective is used
- in sense 1, only with a preceding word describing the object of the inclination or the type of thinking, and the two are usually hyphenated.
- in sense 2, only in the construction to be minded to do something.
- simple past tense and past participle of