See also: motor boat
motorboat (plural motorboats)
boat driven by an engine
motorboat (third-person singular simple present motorboats, present participle motorboating, simple past and past participle motorboated)
- To ride in a motorboat.
- (slang, intransitive, transitive) To press one's face between (another person's breasts); to press one's face between the breasts of (another person).
- 2011 October 10, Molly McCarthy; Stella Blake-Kelly; Peter McCaffrey, “Year In News”, in Salient, Victoria University of Wellington, page 9:
- ACT on Campus President Peter McCaffrey allegedly motorboated Heather Roy at the ACT Party offices over the newly-passed piece of legislation.
- 2012 June 8, “Underwood takes her 3rd video of year win at CMTs”, in Bali Post, page 12:
- Kellie Pickler pretended to motorboat an imaginary pair of breasts to introduce Little Big Town's performance of “Pontoon,” […]
- 2013 October 25, “Breast cancer awareness gone too far”, in The Daily Athenaeum, West Virginia University, page 4:
- Other promotional events, such as “No Bra” day or the “motorboating girls for breast cancer awareness” campaign, also take things a little too far.
- 2013, "19 Most Lustable Celebs", VIBE, April/May 2013, page 84:
- You're blind to the blue Pacific water and glaring sun as your entire face is buried in Sofia's bosom—you're motorboating on a motorboat!
- 2014, Madison Holmes, "Big boobs: The bane of my existence", The Orion (Chico State University), 15 October 2014, page A6:
- While talking to some dude at a party, he bent over and motorboated me.
- 2015, Jill Sorenson, Shooting Dirty, unnumbered page:
- Tiffany put her hands on Janelle's hips and motorboated her breasts.
- 2016 July 19, Shane Allison, You're the One I Want: A Novel, Simon and Schuster, →ISBN:
- Tangela has these huge titties, the kind I like to motorboat.
- (slang, transitive) To press one's face into or between (something else).
- 2013 August 1, Ben Brooks, Lolito, Canongate Books, →ISBN:
- 'And we can fucking smash his dick in. Elliot's coming. And Hattie.' 'Are you lying?' 'I am not lying.' 'If you are lying, I am going to smash your dick in.' ... Amundsen pushes his whole head into the bowl, motorboating his food.
- 2021 April 6, Natasha Osiris, Transformed into a Ts-Girl (M2F) by a Dice, AuthorHouse, →ISBN:
- Immediately I started to lick, to suck, to kiss, to blow and to motorboat her pussy.
- (slang, transitive) To press (someone's face) into or between (breasts or, by extension, something else); to press one's breasts around (someone's face or head).
- 1997, Gary Mc"C, Lie of the Storm, Alpha Omega Publishing (FL), →ISBN:
- At this point, I'd flip him over on his back and motorboat him backward. He always smiled. I could have done it to infinity, or until he got too big, and I know he still would have smiled. I'd added a few other verses over […]
- 2012 07, Karen Alterisio Nelson, Millions of Reasons to Lie, iUniverse, →ISBN, page 118:
- She wanted to straddle him and motorboat him right there. She thought about his chest again, and his lips. His dark eyelashes made his dark chocolate eyes so much darker, especially when they softened with desire.
- 2017 April 9, Harvey C Gordon, SEXciting PUNography, eBook Partnership, →ISBN:
- A man who was having trouble recalling an important piece of information put his head between his girlfriend's breasts and had her motorboat him. You might say the man was racking his brain trying to remember.
- 2019 April 24, Cassandra Dee, Buy Me: A Forbidden Romance, Cassandra Dee Romance:
- Some guys would have welcomed the opportunity to motorboat his face between two huge bags of saline, enjoying the artificial bounceback.
- 2020 January 28, Joe Ide, Hi Five, Mulholland Books, →ISBN:
- “Why didn't you just take your tits out and motorboat him?” “He was nice and polite, okay?” she said. “Something you should learn about. Where's the fucking car?” As good a time as any, Isaiah thought.
- 2020 August 18, Ashley & JaQuavis, Money Devils 1: A Cartel Novel, St. Martin's Press, →ISBN:
- It was the same girl from the boat earlier that day, but she was the one driving this go-around. She motorboated his face as he licked away. A petite-framed Latina woman was giving him oral while massaging his sack.
- 2021 September 1, Goran Radanovic, 10 Erotic Short Stories Vol. 1, Goran Radanovic, →ISBN, page 51:
- He smiled as I motorboated his face between my breasts.
- For more quotations using this term, see Citations:motorboat.