narration (plural narrations)
- The act of recounting or relating in order the particulars of some action, occurrence, or affair; a narrating.
- That which is narrated or recounted; an orderly recital of the details and particulars of some transaction or event, or of a series of transactions or events; a story or narrative.
- (rhetoric) That part of an oration in which the speaker makes his or her statement of facts.
act of recounting or relating
orderly recital of the particulars of a transaction or event
part of an oration
- “narration”, in The Century Dictionary, New York: The Century Co., 1911
narration f (plural narrations)
- “narration” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).