nicety (plural niceties)
- A small detail or distinction.
- We met the new captain while we were taking enemy fire and were unable to observe the niceties of formal introductions.
- John Locke
- the fineness and niceties of words
- Subtlety or precision of use.
- A rocket-propelled grenade doesn't have the nicety of a sniper round, but you must admit its effectiveness.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked