See also: Organe
organe m (plural organes)
- (anatomy) organ (any part of the body)
- organ (official publication)
- subsystem (of mechanical parts)
- body (of an organization), organ
- voice (clarification of this definition is being sought)
- “organe” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
organe (plural organes)
- A device used to producemusic; a musical instrument.
- (music) A keyboard instrument that produces sound by air moved through pipes; an organ.
- (music) A melody sung in counterpoint or descant; organum.
- A body part which performs a certain function; an organ.
- A tool.
- (general musical instrument): instrument; organum; simphane; symphonye
- (body part): organal; instrument
- (tool): instrument
- English: organ