- (UK) IPA(key): /ˌfəʊ.təʊˈdʒɛn.ɪk/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˌfoʊ.toʊˈdʒɛn.ɪk/, /ˌfoʊ.təˈdʒɛn.ɪk/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (AU) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɛnɪk
- Generated or caused by light.
- The sunbather developed a photogenic melanoma on her back.
- Producing or emitting light, luminescent.
- The photogenic bacteria were visible in the dark room.
- Looking good when photographed.
- The company hired the spokesperson for his photogenic face.
generated or caused by light
producing or emitting light
looking good when photographed