raiser (plural raisers)
- A person or thing that raises.
- She is a raiser of gerbils.
- 1855 December – 1857 June, Charles Dickens, “Closed”, in Little Dorrit, London: Bradbury and Evans, […], published 1857, OCLC 83401042, book the second (Riches), page 599:
- Be guided, only by the healer of the sick, the raiser of the dead, the friend of all who were afflicted and forlorn, the patient Master who shed tears of compassion for our infirmities.
- A kind of armchair with a standing-up system.
- (architecture) The upright board on the front of a step in a flight of steps.