- rambunxious (rare)
Possibly alteration of rumbustious.
- (informal, chiefly Canada, US) Energetic, noisy, boisterous and difficult to control.
- The kids are being especially rambunctious today.
- 12 December 2018, Charles Bramesco, AV Club A spoonful of nostalgia helps the calculated Mary Poppins Returns go down
- She does the same thing as any parent worth their salt, and gets rambunctious youngsters engaged in daily drudgeries by refashioning the quotidian as adventure.
- 2002, Jeffrey Rowland, WIGU Adventures
- Mrs. Tinkle, your son’s rambunctious behavior is quite common in children with unusually high intelligence levels.
energetic and difficult to control