refill (plural refills)
- A filling after the first.
- Today it is $2 for a coffee, with free refills throughout the day.
- A product containing materials to replace those used up by a piece of equipment.
- We're cutting back. No new printers or pens, just refills.
a filling after the first
product containing replacement materials
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- To fill up once again.
- Can you refill my cup please? I've finished my coffee.
to fill up again
declension of refill