relentless (comparative more relentless, superlative most relentless)
- Unrelenting or unyielding in severity.
- 1930, Norman Lindsay, Redheap, Sydney, N.S.W.: Ure Smith, published 1965, →OCLC, page 111:
- She sniffed, too, comprehendingly, and fixed her son with a relentless eye.
- Unremitting, steady and persistent.
- 2016 January 31, “Is Huma Abedin Hillary Clinton’s Secret Weapon or Her Next Big Problem?”, in Vanity Fair, retrieved 21 January 2016:
- In Clintonworld, the reaction to Grassley’s relentless assault on Huma is one of resignation.
unrelenting or unyielding in severity
unremitting, steady and persistent