See also: restructuré
restructure (third-person singular simple present restructures, present participle restructuring, simple past and past participle restructured)
- To change the organization of.
- (finance) To modify the terms of a loan, providing relief to a debtor who would otherwise be forced to default.
- 2017 January 18, Sid Lowe, “Chaos at Mestalla: Valencia's journey from Champions League to utter disarray”, in the Guardian:
- Valencia were in crisis, a club with two stadiums – one they could not sell and one that they could not afford to finish building – and a debt of €230m, the repayment of which was restructured.
to change the organization of
restructure (plural restructures)
- A reorganization.
- 2009 March 24, Liam Walsh, “Suncorp remodel job risk”, in Herald Sun:
- We found this in the 1990s when organisations went through some fairly severe restructures.
- inflection of restructurer:
- inflection of restructurar: