- The act of salvaging or in some manner restoring a discarded item to yield something usable.
- The act of using again, or in another place.
- Code reuse can save programmers a lot of typing.
act of salvaging or restoring a discarded item to yield something usable
act of using again or in another place
- To use again something that is considered past its usefulness (usually for something else).
- The students reused empty plastic bottles in their science experiment.
- To use again, or in another place.
to use again