saída f (plural saídas)
- exit; way (a passage to the outside)
Onde fica a saída?
- Where is the exit.
- exit (the act of going out, getting out of a place)
A saída do pintinho do ovo demorou alguns minutos.
- It took a few minutes for the chick to get out the egg.
- (specifically) an instance of going out of one’s house, workplace or similar to do something
O doutor teve que dar uma saída no meio da cirurgia.
- The doctor had to go out during the surgery.
saída f (infinitive sair)
- feminine singular past participle of sair