tickler (plural ticklers)
- One who tickles.
- (informal) A person who or thing which amuses or excites.
- A reminder.
- Put it in the tickler file for next week.
- A latex condom that has additional protrusions, for enhancing the sexual pleasure of the user.
- (informal, dated) Something puzzling or difficult; a conundrum.
- (US, business) A tickler file, file cabinet, or similar containing memoranda of deadlines arranged in date order.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Bartlett to this entry?)
- (Britain, dated) A prong used by coopers to extract bungs from casks.
- (dated) A dram of spirits.
- (condom): French tickler
one that tickles
reminder — see reminder
type of condom
conundrum — see conundrum
tickler file — see tickler file
dram — see dram