- A short note serving as a reminder.
- A written business communication.
- A brief diplomatic communication.
- A page in an annual publication honoring the memory of a person who died during the past year.
short note serving as a reminder
written business communication
brief diplomatic communication
- memorandum in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- memorandum in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- nominative neuter singular of
- accusative masculine singular of
- accusative neuter singular of
- vocative neuter singular of
- memorandum (brief diplomatic communication)
declension of memorandum
- memorandum in Polish dictionaries at PWN
memoràndum m (Cyrillic spelling мемора̀ндум)