See also: treá
Norwegian Bokmål edit
Alternative forms edit
Norwegian Nynorsk edit
From the number tre (“three”).
- three; the digit "3"
- third-grader; pupil in the third year of school
- a class of third-graders
- (uncountable, mainly used in the definite) the third year in school, or the third year in gymnasiet
- De barnen går i trean.
- Those children are in third grade.
- (uncountable, mainly used in the definite) third gear
- a person who finishes a competition as number three
- an apartment with one kitchen and three rooms
|Declension of trea|