- Initialism of Telecommunications Industry Association.
- Initialism of This is Africa, a business newspaper.
tia (plural tias)
- that kind of, such a (demonstrative correlative of kind)
When combined with ĉi, the adverbial particle of proximity, tia ĉi means this kind of.
tia f (plural tias)
- aunt (a parent’s sister or sister-in-law, or an uncle's wife)
From the number tio (“ten”)
- a number 10 (ten)
- a person or an object by context associated with the number ten, for instance in sports and other forms of competing
- a tenth place holder
- a coin or banknote worth ten of a currency
Declension of tia