- Which has not been lauded or appreciated.
- The backstage crew of the movie were the unsung heroes.
- 1962 August, G. Freeman Allen, “Traffic control on the Great Northern Line”, in Modern Railways, page 133:
- Only when one has seen a Control Office at first-hand does one realise the vast amount of unsparing but largely unsung work that is behind the eventual publication, perhaps, of a paragraph in this journal's "Motive Power Miscellany" recording the appearance, within hours of the complete blockage of a main line, of many of its trains, passenger and freight, on routes quite foreign to them; and of effective emergency services either side of the disaster area.
- 2019 November 23, “Network News”, in Rail, page 23:
- He said: "Every day, thousands of unsung women and men go to work to keep London moving and to make this city better, cleaner and safer for everyone. [...]"
- Not sung.
- The third hymn remained unsung.
which has not been lauded or appreciated