- Obsolete spelling of
- 1872, William Still, The Underground Railroad:
- I war sory to hear that My brother war sol i am glad that i did come away when i did god works all the things for the Best he is young he may get a long in the wole May god Bless hem ef you have any News from Petersburg Va Plas Rite me a word when you anser this Letter and ef any person came form home Letter Me know.
- 1685, Robert May, The accomplisht cook:
- To make Pig Brawn Take a white or red Pig, for a spotted one is not so handsome, take a good large fat one, and being scalded and drawn bone it whole, but first cut off the head and the hinder quarters, (and leave the bone in the hinder quarters) the rest being boned cut it into 2 collars overwart both the sides, or bone the wole Pig but only the head: […]
declension of wole
See the etymology of the main entry.
- inflection of :
- wole in Polish dictionaries at PWN