See also: こおん
ごおん (romaji goon)
- 呉音: One category of on'yomi (音読み, おんよみ), the Japanese approximation of the original Chinese pronunciation of a kanji character.
- 五陰: (Buddhism) Alternate for 五蘊 (goun): skandha, any of the five types of attribute that constitute the personality of an individual.
- 五音: Alternate reading for 五音 (goin): the five basic musical tones in the Wu Xing Taoist tradition.
- 御恩: A favor received from someone; a reward one receives or gives to someone else.
- 語音: The sound or pronunciation of a word; a phoneme.
- 音読み (おんよみ, on'yomi)