See also: 䒑
- This is a kwukyel note. Kwukyel was a system formerly used in Korea whereby correct interpretation of texts written in Classical Chinese was aided by small interspersed notes such as this one. The notes represent Korean morphemes but were only used within Chinese text.
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 80, character 12
- Dae Jaweon: not present, would follow page 162, character 21
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 1, page 42, character 9
- Unihan data for U+4E37
|simp. and trad.
- Component variant of 八.
- to do (suffix to make verbs)
- to be (suffix to make adjectives)
The "ho" reading is was used in Middle Korean only.