丷 (radical 3, 丶+1, 2 strokes, cangjie input 戈竹 (IH) or X戈竹 (XIH), four-corner 80000, composition ⿰丶丿)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 80, character 12
- Dae Jaweon: not present, would follow page 162, character 21
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): not present, would follow volume 1, page 42, character 9
- Unihan data for U+4E37
- Component variant of 八.
Top part of the character 爲 (“to do”).
丷 (ho-) (hangeul ᄒᆞ)
- Kwukyel spelling of ᄒᆞ (ho-, “to do”, also a light verb deriving verbs and adjectives).
丷: Hán Nôm readings: bát
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text