- In mainland China and Japan, the character is composed of 冫 and 熈 as the right and left components.
- In Taiwan and Hong Kong, only the upper left component consists of 冫 while the bottom consists entirely of 灬.
- In Korea, the middle component 丿 is missing and 巳 is replaced by 㔾.
- A CJK compatibility ideograph exists at
U+FA15 which is similar to the Korean form except 㔾 is replaced by 巳.
凞 (radical 15, 冫+14, 16 strokes, cangjie input 戈一中尸火 (IMLSF), four-corner 37331, composition ⿰冫熈(GJ) or ⿱⿰冫⿲丿臣巳灬(HT) or ⿱⿲冫臣㔾灬(K) or ⿱⿲冫臣巳灬(
- KangXi: page 133, character 46
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 1721
- Dae Jaweon: page 298, character 28
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 301, character 16
- Unihan data for U+51DE