畠 (radical 102 田+5, 10 strokes, cangjie input 竹日田 (HAW), composition ⿱白田)
- garden, field, farm, plantation
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 761, character 19
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 21827
- Dae Jaweon: page 1202, character 12
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 4, page 2648, character 2
- Unihan data for U+7560
Glyph origin 1Edit
|For pronunciation and definitions of 畠 – see 甾 (“Zi River, a river in Shandong province; etc.”).|
(This character, 畠, is a variant form of 甾.)
Glyph origin 2Edit
Borrowed from Japanese 畠.
From the semantically similar 田 (tián, “field”).
- Used in Japanese personal names.
畠 • (jeon) (hangeul 전, revised jeon, McCune-Reischauer chŏn, Yale cen)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text