- 㓯, 𡸟, 淄, 䣎, 崰, 缁, 𤱽, 𤱾, 椔, 𤉣, 䐉, 菑, 𣓩, 𤲑, 𥚉, 䅔, 緇, 䎩, 𧇄, 㿳, 𨿴, 𩜊, 疀, 辎, 锱, 𤲙, 輜, 錙, 鲻, 𤳊, 𩋝, 𩗮, 𧑳, 𤳤, 鯔, 鶅, 𤳫, 𤳯, 𤳲, 𪋍, 𤴅, 𡙂, 𥓲, 𧱥, 𪺟, 𫳗, 𫻾, 𬌊, 𬯞
- KangXi: page 759, character 11
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 21742
- Dae Jaweon: page 1169, character 11
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2531, character 5
- Unihan data for U+753E
|simp. and trad.
|Characters in the same phonetic series (甾) (Zhengzhang, 2003)|
|菑||*ʔsrɯ, *ʔsɯː, *ʔsɯː|
This character is a fusion of two characters which were separate in small seal script.
- 甾 of this sense was 𠙾-like in the small seal script, with three vertical straight strokes on top, representing the pictogram (象形) of a bambooware. This became the current form in the clerical script.
- This glyph was used as 載 () or proper nouns in oracle bone script. *zlɯːs
- “one-year field”
- The glyph of this sense is composed of 𡿧 (“calamity”) and 田 (, “field”). This glyph is also used as an alternative form of *l'iːŋ災 (). *ʔslɯː
- This character was practically obsolete before it was revived as a modern translation for steroid. It is also a pictogram (象形) in this sense; the upper part represents the three side chains on the ring system, and the 田 component represents the tetracyclic core of steroids. See the image on right.
- ‡ Name of an ancient earthen alcohol vessel.
- † (～水) Original form of 淄 (zī, “Zi River, a river in Shandong province”).
- † Alternative form of 𨿴 (“a kind of pheasant”).
- ‡ Alternative form of 菑 (zī, “ground that has been under cultivation for one year”).
- † (historical) An ancient placename.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text