See also: 醉
- KangXi: page 1281, character 13
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 39807
- Dae Jaweon: page 1781, character 29
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 6, page 3576, character 11
- Unihan data for U+9154
|For pronunciation and definitions of 酔 – see 醉.
(This character, 酔, is the second-round simplified and variant form of 醉.)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- Goon: すい (sui, Jōyō)←すゐ (suwi, historical)
- Kan’on: すい (sui, Jōyō)←すゐ (suwi, historical)
- Kun: よい (yoi, 酔い)←ゑひ (wefi, historical); よう (you, 酔う, Jōyō)←ゑふ (wefu, historical)
- As in historical readings "ずゐ", "つゐ", "ゆゐ", and "るゐ", most dictionaries do not have "すゐ" as a historical reading for 酔. According to historical data, its on-reading is the modern "すい". However, the Dai Kanwa Jiten, has the "すゐ" and related -wi historical on-readings.
- 二日酔い (futsukayoi)