In Japanese, Simplified from 卒. Compare 雑 and 杂, from 雜.
卆 (radical 24 十+2, 4 strokes, cangjie input 大弓十 (KNJ), composition ⿱九十)
In Japanese, used officially as simplification in compound characters such as 酔, but unofficially in handwriting (as ryakuji) as a simplification of 卒, such as writing 卆業 for 卒業.
- KangXi: page 156, character 2
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 2701
- Dae Jaweon: page 353, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 59, character 4
- Unihan data for U+5346
卆 • (jol) (hangeul 졸, revised jol, McCune-Reischauer chol)
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove