- (SK Standard/Seoul) IPA(key): [ˈha̠(ː)nbo̞k̚]
- Phonetic hangul: [한(ː)복]
- Though still prescriptive in Standard Korean, the great majority of speakers (in both Koreas) no longer distinguish vowel length.
|Revised Romanization (translit.)?||hanbog|
Sino-Korean word from 韓服, from 韓 (“Korean”) + 服 (“clothing”).
한복 • (hanbok) (hanja 韓服)
- (chiefly South Korea) hanbok (traditional Korean dress)
- Synonym: (North Korean) 조선옷 (joseonot)
Sino-Korean word from 漢服, from 漢 (“Chinese”) + 服 (“clothing”).
한복 • (hanbok) (hanja 漢服)
- Hanfu, Han Chinese clothing
- Synonym: 한푸 (hanpu)