- A fence.
- Han, an ancient Chinese county, viscounty, and kingdom of the Zhou Dynasty and the Qin–Han interregnum.
- The realm of this former state under other rulers.
- (astronomy) The star Zeta Ophiuchi in traditional Chinese astronomy, named for this state
- A surname, named for this state
- Common designation of Mahan (마한, 馬韓), Byeonhan (변한, 弁韓), and Jinhan (진한, 辰韓), three ancient tribal federations located on the southern part of the Korean Peninsula
- Korean (especially South Korean)
韓 • (han)
- Sound (hangeul): 한 (McCune-Reischauer: han, Yale: han)
- Name (hangeul): 한국 (revised: hanguk, McCune-Reischauer: hanguk, Yale: hankwuk)
- Korea, the Republic of Korea