See also: ler
- used to create agent nouns, similar to -er
- Used to form plurals of nouns.
- those who are like him/her.
- Bu ülkede daima Mustafa Kemal'ler olacak. - There will always be people like Mustafa Kemal in this country.
- ... and his/her family or home.
- Teyzemler bize gelecek - My aunt and her family will come to us.
- Teyzemlere gideceğiz - We will go to my aunt's (home).
- Two or more people who have the same name.
- Öğretmen sınıftaki Zafer'leri kaldırdı - The teacher got Zafer's in the classroom to stand up.
- It's used when the noun's last vowel is a front vowel.
- It could be "-lar", when the noun's last vowel is a back vowel.