ADR (countable and uncountable, plural ADRs)
- Adverse drug reaction.
- (uncountable) Alternative dispute resolution.
- (countable) American depository receipt.
- (uncountable) Additional dialogue replacement or "automatic dialogue replacement" (often expanded with other terms not used by the film industry — including "automated dialogue replacement" and "audio dialogue replacement" — and often used in a way not used in the film industry to refer to recordings that replace an actor's voice with that of another actor, usually in the form of a translation, which the film industry calls "revoicing").
- (uncountable, veterinary medicine, slang) Ain't doin' right.
- 'ard, -ard, -dar, ARD, Ard, DAR, DRA, Dar, Dra, RAD, RDA, ard, dar, rad, rad.