- (General American) IPA(key): /eɪ di ˈɑɹ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /eɪ diː ˈɑː/
Audio (AU) (file)
Proper noun edit
- (road transport, international law) The Agreement of 30 September 1957 concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road; formerly the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road.
- Adverse drug reaction.
- (uncountable) Alternative dispute resolution.
- (countable) American depository receipt.
- (uncountable, colloquial) "Additional dialogue replacement", "automatic dialogue replacement", "automated dialogue replacement", or "audio dialogue replacement"; replacement of an actor's voice with that of another actor, usually for translation purposes (professionally referred to as revoicing or dubbing).
- (uncountable, veterinary medicine, slang) Ain't doin' right (the situation where an animal appears unwell but has not yet been diagnosed with any specific illness).