- IPA(key): /ˈbaːdəˌʔanˌtsuːk/ (standard)
Audio (Austria) (file) Audio (file)
- swimsuit; bathing suit; bathing costume (garment worn for swimming, covering at least part of the torso)
Declension of Badeanzug
- The typical Badeanzug is a one-piece of the kinds most often worn by females and sometimes older men. In a broader sense, the word may also include bikinis. Unlike English usage, however, Badeanzug is never used of mere bathing trunks; for that see Badehose.
- Badeanstalt, Badebetrieb, Badehandtuch, Badeente, Badeort, Badesee, Badeufer
- Baumwollanzug, Sportanzug, Turnanzug