- A male given name from the Germanic languages; rather rare in English.
- A patronymic surname.
- Stanley Baldwin, British Prime Minister.
- King Baldwin IV, ruler of the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem before the takeover of Saladin in 1187. He died in 1185 of complications of the socially unacceptable disease of leprosy. Also known as the leper king.
- A town in Florida.
- A city in Georgia, United States.
- A village in Illinois.
- A city in Iowa.
- A town in Louisiana.
- A town in Maine.
- An unincorporated community in Baltimore County, Maryland.
- A village, the county seat of Lake County, Michigan.
- An unincorporated community in Burleigh County, North Dakota.
- A town and hamlet in New York.
- A township in Ontario, Canada.
- A borough of Pennsylvania.
- A town and village in Wisconsin.
- Ellipsis of
Baldwin (plural Baldwins)