|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
English terms that underwent reduplication, so their origin involved a repetition of roots or stems.
- Category:English apophonic reduplications: English terms that underwent reduplication with only a change in a vowel sound.
- Category:English reduplicated coordinated pairs: English reduplicated coordinated pairs.
- Category:English reduplicated coordinated quadruples: English reduplicated coordinated quadruples.
- Category:English reduplicated coordinated quintuples: English reduplicated coordinated quintuples.
- Category:English reduplicated coordinated triples: English reduplicated coordinated triples.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- English apophonic reduplications (0 c, 85 e)
- English cognate expressions (0 c, 28 e)
- English tautophrases (0 c, 26 e)
Pages in category "English reduplications"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 315 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- hacky sack
- handy dandy
- he said, she said
- he say, she say
- hell's bells
- Herkimer Jerkimer
- hey hey
- hink pink
- Hokey Pokey
- holy moley
- hooly dooly
- hooty tooty
- Humpty Dumpty