|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Newar lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Newar adjectives: Newar terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Newar morphemes: Newar word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Newar multiword terms: Newar lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Newar nouns: Newar terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Newar numerals: Newar terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Newar postpositions: Newar adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Newar pronouns: Newar terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Newar proper nouns: Newar nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Newar verbs: Newar terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Newar lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 422 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)