|Russian language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Russian language|
|Links related to Russian language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Russian language considerations|
Reference templates (62)
|Russian language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Russian
This is the main category of the Russian language.
It is spoken in Russia, Abkhazia, Armenia, Artsakh, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Canada, China, Estonia, Georgia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Mongolia, South Ossetia, Tajikistan, Transnistria, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
Information about Russian:
|Edit language data|
|Language family||East Slavic|
Please see Wiktionary:About Russian for information and special considerations for creating Russian language entries.
- Russian (ru)Collapse
- Category:ru:All topics: Russian terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Russian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Russian.
- Category:Russian entry maintenance: Russian entries, or entries in other languages containing Russian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Russian lemmas: Russian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Russian names: Russian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Russian phrases: Russian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Russian: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Russian.
- Category:Requests concerning Russian: Categories with Russian entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Russian rhymes: List of indexes of Russian words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Russian: Lists of Russian words by their rhymes.
- Category:Russian symbols: Russian written signs.
- Category:Russian templates: Russian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Russian terms by etymology: Russian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Russian terms by usage: Russian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Russian: Categories with terms that originate from Russian.
- Category:User ru: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Russian.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- Middle Russian (1 c, 0 e)
- ru:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- ru:All topics (17 c, 0 e)
- Russian appendices (0 c, 29 e)
- Russian citations (1 c, 109 e)
- Russian entry maintenance (15 c, 0 e)
- Russian figures of speech (6 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Russian by language (27 c, 0 e)
- Russian modules (1 c, 15 e)
- Russian non-lemma forms (9 c, 363627 e)
- Regional Russian (22 c, 163 e)
- Russian rhymes (8 c, 13 e)
- Rhymes:Russian (178 c, 0 e)
- Russian verbal combining forms (0 c, 80 e)
- Russian shortenings (7 c, 0 e)
- Russian pre-1918 spellings (0 c, 534 e)
- Surnames from Russian by language (12 c, 0 e)
- Russian symbols (3 c, 2 e)
- Russian templates (7 c, 17 e)
- Russian terms by etymology (34 c, 0 e)
- Russian terms by lexical property (3 c, 0 e)
- Russian terms by semantic function (6 c, 0 e)
- Russian terms by usage (41 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Russian (175 c, 0 e)
- Russian thesaurus entries (0 c, 1 e)
- User ru (5 c, 665 e)
Pages in category "Russian language"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.