- (abbreviation): Ru.
- (countable) A person from Russia.
- (countable) An ethnic Russian: a member of the East Slavic ethnic group which is native to, and constitutes the majority of the population of, Russia.
- (uncountable) The Russian language.
- A domestic cat breed.
- A cat of this breed.
- (juggling, rare in the singular) A type of juggling ball with a hard outer shell, filled with salt, sand or another similar substance.
a person from Russia
the Russian language
- Of or pertaining to Russia.
- 2017 February 19, John Oliver, “Putin”, in Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, season 4, episode 2, HBO:
- So that is the official line: you’re shit, we’re shit, everything’s shit, never try for a better world because it doesn’t exist. That is not only bleak, I think it’s also the working title of every Russian novel ever written.
- Of or pertaining to the Russian language.
- (dated) Of or pertaining to Rus.
of or pertaining to Russia
of or pertaining to Rus
- Russian alphabet (Cyrillic)